From 515-512-4155. If you do a search in the right places it shows up as a residential DM/Windsor Heights number. I suspect someone is either volunteering with their own cell or working with a provided cell.
One of these days, I'm actually going to get the name of the polling firm doing the call. But for once, it's obviously local.
The caller actually confirmed my name.
1) Am l likely to participate in the Caucuses? How likely am I to vote. (Likely)
2) Which Caucus? (D)
3) How well do I know the candidates? (all)
4) Whom are you likely to support? (Bernie)
5) Let me read to you this statement – pollster reads a hellaciously long quote from Sanders' stump that aggressively summarizes his campaign. Are you still going to support Sen. Sanders? (hell, yes)
6) Why don't you support Clinton? (Because she doesn't give statements like what you just read)
6) Could you support Hillary Clinton (yes)
7) What would it take to support Hillary Clinton? (Sanders to leave the race)
6) Are you conservative, liberl, or moderate? (liberal)
7) And asks me my birth year. End of call.
I almost questioned if it was a push poll from the Clinton campaign with that long quote, but I think the Clinton campign or close supporter is getting really nervous about Sanders' support.